What's it all about?
Developing training resources is where we started. We understand that our media production and writing activities are simply tools, a means to an end. When that end is educational or training, whether to develop soft skills or hands-on technical skills, that curriculum must be based on precise behavioral objectives, and a clear understanding of the students and the instructional needs. Then the technical (or creative) writing come into play, combined with effective, student-focused instructional design. Finally the chosen delivery methodologies are implemented. This all said, our methodologies are flexible and efficient - getting to the heart of development requirements and meeting brisk deadlines as required.
- We have recently completed 6-months of development on a 40-hour Wellness, Substance Abuse Prevention, and Mental Health curriculum for building trades apprentices. Our research, writing, instructional design, and graphic design team is honored to be helping better the lives of so many young men and women.
- We finished the first of a series of training videos for a major labor union. The analysis and preparation that video training receives is not dissimilar to full classroom or web curriculum projects. We understand our role within the project team, in particular how to coordinate our activities and support with the knowledge and passion of the subject matter experts with whom we work so closely.
- Vienna Media Group has begun work with a national utility contractor to support their expansive and progressive employee on-line and instructor-led training.
- In addition, we just completed full development of Human Performance Improvement courses for management as well as field workers.
- We are also writing and designing a 40-hour Building Construction Cost Estimating course, planned for completion mid-2018.